Monday, April 18, 2011

Rain, rain go away,,,,,,

Greetings!!

I remember singing, rain, rain go away when I was a little girl.  Now I feel like singing it again, LOL.  Right now the sun is shining but they are calling for more rain and thunderstorms to come in again later today into tonight and tomorrow.  It sure does make things grow though, especially the grass.  My grass is getting pretty tall but I am not sure when I will get it mowed.  It is too wet to do it this morning, even if I did have a working lawn mower.  I will be getting a new one this week but not sure I will get to mow this week if things do not have a couple of days to dry out.

The trees are budding out nicely this year and the spring flowers are all in full bloom now.  I am anxious to get out and do some much needed yard and garden work.  Perhaps by the end of the week.

Frank's 50th birthday is tomorrow.  I have a lot of surprises for him and I hope he really enjoys everything.  Thursday he has his prostrate biopsy.  I pray that goes well.  I started giving him his shots in his stomach yesterday.  Two a day for 15 days.  I was a bit nervous, but now that I have a few done its not so bad.  These shots are called "bridging" as they are to help prevent blood clots while he is off his coumadin.  I sure hope they work.  The last thing he needs is another stroke.

God is good though and I am trusting He is watching over Frank and protecting him.  Tomorrow, I will have a special post on here and on my facebook page for Frank's birthday.  Its a lot of fun so I hope you check back.  :-) 

Until next time,,,,,, Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice