Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Greetings!!

I want to wish you each a very Blessed and Happy Easter!!!  It is because Jesus lived, died on the cross and rose again that we are saved.  When you are sharing your day with loved ones I hope you take time to thank the Lord for all your many blessings, especially the greatest blessing of all, salvation.

Thank you to everyone who sent birthday cards and notes to Frank.  It really made his day special.  :-)

The weather has not co-operated for me to get the lawn mowed or much needed yard work done.  It is suppose to be rain free for a few hours today so I am going to take the weed whacker out and try to cut down some of the tall grass with that.  Then some much needed raking.  Everything is very wet though so I am not sure how well this will work.  Then we are in for more rain again starting this evening through until Tuesday.  This has been a very wet spring and I am sure there will be no drought declared in this area this year.

I am considering selling Watkins Products to make a little extra money.  If anyone here uses them would you please tell me what you think?  Also if you would like a dealer, please let me know as I can ship nationwide.

I did some comparison shopping and found that Watkins is indeed less expensive than McCormick's regular prices per serving.  Also you can get certified organic spices and herbs through Watkins which to me is a plus.  I think I will be ordering my start up kit after May 1st. But I want to do a little more research first, so that is why I would value your opinion.

Watkins also offers natural cleaning products and health and beauty aid products.  They have a large variety of salves and creams for just about anything you can imagine.  Please do let me know what you think!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice