Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pictures of my work,,,,,

Greetings!!

I am running a little behind this morning because I was working on a surprise for Frank's 50th birthday next Tuesday the 19th.  Having so much fun preparing for the special day, LOL.

Here are some pictures of my work.  I am really pleased with how they came out.  Hope you like them!!  And yes, I do take orders and ship, LOL.

These are 16oz mugs done in a Satan Red Glaze.  They almost look like wood.


A liquid soap dispenser also done in the Satan Red Glaze


My Berry Vine design, a wine cooler.  Throw some ice in the bottom and place your wine bottle in there to keep your wine chilled during dinner.


A vase done in the Berry Vine Pattern, too cute!



The Berry Vine Pattern makes for a cute country bathroom set with toothbrush holder, tumbler and liquid soap dispenser.



Set of three red satin mixing bowls.  They nest for easy storage!!



Here is the Berry Vine pattern in a mixing bowl set.



The Americana Design, a favorite!!



This was my first attempt at a Pennsylvania Dutch Hex Sign Style plate.  There are a few things on there I am not sure of, but it sure got attention at the sale!!

That's it for today folks.  I'll post some more pictures tomorrow.
Until next time,,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice