Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK!!!

Happy Birthday Frank!!  Love, Alice



Here are a couple of pictures of Frank this morning.  I have a ton more to post this evening when we get back from dinner.  I am taking him to Biaggi's Italian Restaurant.


The knives are part of Chef Guy Fierri's Professional Chef's Knife Set.  And Frank is wearing a Hell's Kitchen Finalists Chef's Jacket.  I think these are his two favorite presents, LOL.  He sure looks happy!!!


Frank is watching the video I made for him on his laptop, LOL.  He really got a kick out of it.  :-)

Check back tonight for a new post with lots of pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice