Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sale today,,,

Greetings!!

I have not been on the blog the last few days trying to get ready for the sale today.  The product is made, at least as much as I could get made.  The booth is set up and I am ready to go.  I'll be heading out the door in a little while.  But first I wanted to give you some pictures of my booth to look at.  Next week I will be posting pictures of individual items.  Not sure which day yet as Frank and I have appointments both Monday and Tuesday early.  I guess the best time to check back would be Wednesday to be on the safe side. LOL.















I painted this table a couple of years ago.  It was a yard sale find.  It is wooden but folds up nice so I take it to all the shows I do and use it as my check out table.  :-)



Not really as much as I would like to have but plenty for this type of  show.  I can put any pattern or color on any of the pieces so I hope to get a lot of orders too.

Until next time,,,,,,,, Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice