Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy week,,,,,,

Greetings!

This is going to be a very busy week.  A couple of trips to the VA and finishing up getting ready for the sale on Saturday will make me hit and miss on here this week.  I am going to start taking pictures of my wares, pricing and packing today.  But it will be a few days before that is done because I am going to fire one more load tomorrow.

Watch for pictures to be posted sometime on Friday if everything goes according to schedule.  I have counseling Friday morning so it will be in the afternoon sometime, hopefully.  If not then it won't be until Sunday.  I don't usually post on Sundays but I will the pictures if I can't get them on here Friday.

I have to fly.  Need to get Frank moving for his appointment this morning.

Until next time,,,,, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice