Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Election day for local government and firing the kiln,,,,,,

Greetings!!

I am going to keep this short today as I have much to do.  It is a local election today for city government.  Mayors and commissioners.  I am going to go vote as I think it is time to shake things up a bit around here.  I sure hope it does.

Once I am done voting I need to go fire the kiln for the last time before the sale on Saturday.  It won't be a tightly packed kiln load but I need to get it done none the less.  Then I have a few errands on the way back home.  Always busy, always tired these days.

Until next time,,,,,,, Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice