Friday, April 15, 2011

A few more pictures,,,,

Greetings!

These are the last of my pictures I am going to post for now.

Today we head back to the VA for the third time this week.  Then I have counseling this afternoon and a few errands to run.  Storms are heading this way though and I might put the errands off.  Time will tell.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great day!!

Salt and Pepper Shakers in the Spring Collection.  What a way to welcome spring, or keep spring in your house the whole year long.


The Spring Collection Bathroom Set got a lot of attention at the sale.


I love this cute Spring Collection Vase


The Tea for Two set is sure to please any one who uses it.



Everyone loved the colors of my yellow ware mixing bowls.  This is a new design very reminiscent of days gone by.  The exception is my yellow ware is done in a high glaze whereas the antique ones are done in a matt glaze.  I like the brightness of this style much better.  By the way, I can put any pattern on any piece.  You can buy a collection one or two pieces at a time.  :-)

Until next time,,,,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice