Monday, February 28, 2011

Life is good,,,,,,,

Greetings!!!

Tomorrow I will be posting some pictures of my latest ceramics project I have been working on.  I don't usually work on Sundays as I believe that day should be set aside for the Lord, but yesterday I got into the craft room and went to town.  I did it more just for the shear joy of it rather than for work.  I am making a set of six Sundae Bowls.  I might just keep these for myself, LOL.  I keep very little for myself but I am liking how these look so far, so we will see.

I had a lot on my mind yesterday and just wanted to get off by myself and pray about it and not deal with a lot else so off to my work room I went.  So it actually still was a day for the Lord too but I was working, sort of, LOL.  Anyhow, I think these bowls will be cute and can't wait to show you.  Once I get these done I am going to work on a bunch of salt and pepper shaker sets.  I have a craft show coming up in April and need to get a bunch of stuff done for that.  I am so far behind schedule its not funny.

Tomorrow, Frank and I will be smoke free for 3 weeks now and doing really good with it.  I am so very proud of him.  Before we started I told him I knew he was a strong willed and determined man and I believe he could do anything he set his mind to.  Well, he proved me right!!  We have gotten this far, we will make it for sure.  You know, when you quit, you will always have some cravings, that never goes away completely, but over time it does get easier to get past those cravings without running for a cigarette.  Neither of us have gained any weight either, so I am very happy about that!!

But tomorrow I am still starting back on my diet.  I need to get the rest of the weight off that I gained while being on Lyrica a few years ago.  I am determined this is the year I reclaim my life, from smoking, from too much weight, from health concerns, and I am moving on!!

Life is good,,,, we are so lucky.  God gives us a life full of second chances.  We can make mistakes and we get a second chance to get it right.  We can keep moving on!!  God is good,,  all the time!!  I have a second chance to quit smoking, I have a second chance to get the weight back off, I have a second chance to get my business going,,,,,,,  Life is good!!!

Until next time,,,,,,, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice