Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pictures after the clean up is started,,,,

Greetings!

Here are some pictures after the clean up is started.  Enjoy!

Nope, my car is not going anywhere for a while, LOL  No strength left to shovel today!


This is the side I have not shoveled yet, LOL.


At least Frank's truck is shoveled out if we need to go any where.


The snow was so wet and packed so hard it took forever to get this little bit shoveled.


Yes, that is a fire hydrant poking out of the snow!


Rusty and I had to walk in the road because most sidewalks are not shoveled.


They're home, just not going any where so not shoveling.  A common site.


The icicles hanging off this porch roof caught my eye.  They are actually curving backwards the direction the wind was blowing.


Just a small snowbank created by a plow.


I'd hate to have to try to get out that door before someone shoveled it out, LOL


Yes, there are steps and a porch under that snow!

Until next time,,,,,, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice