Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow,,,,,,,,,,

Greetings!

When I went to bed last night we were under a "winter storm warning".  They were calling for 6-8 inches of snow with lots of blowing and drifting.  Perhaps another blizzard.  It had just barely started to snow but I went on off to dreamland.  What will be, will be was my attitude of the evening.  I did say a prayer we did not get as much as they said we were going to.  :-)

I woke up this morning to the bright light that only comes from the reflection of snow on the ground.  Did my usual morning routine, feeding the cats and dog, checking emails and having my coffee.  Then I finally ventured out with Rusty to finally find we had only received 2 inches of snow and not the larger amounts called for.  Hallelujah!!  Thank you Jesus!!

Even though I still have to shovel a bit and at least clean off the sidewalk it was not the hard, heavy, wet snow we had the last time and much easier to shovel.

Rusty romped in the yard a bit while I took some pictures and shoveled.  I did not dig out the two vehicles because this stuff will melt off fast and is not that deep.

Here are some pictures.  :-)

The snow was just wet enough to cling to everything.



Snow is always pretty hanging on to branches.


I just love how the snow sits on this little pine tree, so pretty.


Looks like a cat took a stroll up the street this morning, LOL.


Won't be long and it will all be melted away.


I thought this was interesting how the snow formed a perfect ring around the edge of Rusty's water bowl.


That's my boy!!!  Rusty loves the snow, but he doesn't want to stay out in it long.  Getting smart in his old age, LOL.


Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Until next time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice