Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not starting seeds today after all,,,,,

Greetings!

I am a bit bummed.  I was all set to start my seeds today.  I had bought a new shop light to be the light over the seed trays, but low and behold after I got it hung I realized I had the wrong size bulbs.  :-(  I will not get back out to the store until some time next week to pick up the correct size bulbs.

We are under a winter storm advisory for tonight into tomorrow.  Expecting 5 - 7 inches of snow.  I will do well just to shovel us out and you know I will be paying for it with fibro pain.  Oh well, such is life.

So, I will keep this short.  Sorry for the delay but I was all set to write about starting seeds with pictures so you could see the process step by step. 

Until next time,,,,,,,,, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice