Friday, February 11, 2011

Whooooo hooooo, my seed order is here!!!

Greetings!!

I am so very excited my seed order is here for my garden.  It came in the mail this morning when I was out taking care of errands.  I have not even opened it and gone through it yet.  But now the fun and planning start in earnest.  Next week I will get my flats lined out and start the seeds.  I just can't wait!!

If I start more than I actually use I will sell the excess plants at the farmers market in May.  That way, I don't lose a thing and perhaps will actually make back my costs for the seeds.

This is really a good time as we are starting a warming trend, by next Wednesday we should see temperatures in the high 40s to low 50s.  Oh what encouraging weather to think about gardening this year!!  I sure can't wait.  Seems this winter has been exceptionally rough and I can't wait until its over.

Well, I am keeping this short so I can go through my seed order and make sure everything came in.  I know the potato starts will be shipped later, closer to planting time, but I hope all the seeds are there so I can get them started.  :-D

Have an awesome day!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,,,, Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice