Wednesday, February 16, 2011

7 days smoke free,,,,,

Greetings!!

Frank and I have gotten through our first week smoke free.  Best news, we did not even bite each other's head off, LOL.  We started day 8 today.  I think we are going to make it!!

We are taking Chantix to help us quit that stinky habit.  It is helping a lot.  We still want a cigarette from time to time and we will always have that twinge once in a while.  But we are able to get through the cravings and not run for the cigarettes.

I am so proud of Frank.  We both knew this was going to be hard on him because he didn't really want to quit.  He has to for his heart and to be put on the heart transplant list.  When you want to quit mentally it is much easier on you.  But when you don't want to, what a battle that can be mentally.  But Frank resolved to quit and he has been successful thus far. 

I knew he was a strong and stubborn man and could do anything he set his mind to and he is proving that now.  I am so proud to see him do this!!  He is also taking other steps to help his health, changing his diet a little at a time.  Trying to walk more, etc.  Way to go Frank!!!  You are my champ!!!

If you have been thinking about quitting smoking, don't just think about it, take control of your life and do it!!  Use whatever method you feel will help you most and take your health back.  Be strong, be determined,  be stubborn and just do it!!!

Until next time,,,,,, Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice