Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Slow day today,,,,,

Greetings!

I was going to write about starting seeds and take some pictures as I actually start my seeds,,,, but I am not going to start them today after all.  So, hopefully tomorrow I will get to it.  Plan on me posting later in the day so I can take some pictures as I set up my seed trays and get the seeds planted.

I know I slept fairly decent last night but I am still very tired and almost feel drugged out.  I am sure it is the meds doing this.  :-(

I saw the doctor yesterday and I guess I am going to feel like this if I want to get a handle on the pain.  Seems I am damned if I do and damned if I don't.  Take meds, feel drugged out but less pain,, don't take meds, live in horrible pain.  Some choice huh?  I also have to see a neurologist due to the severe and very frequent migraines and the confusion and memory loss I have been having.  Unfortunately the earliest the neurologist could get me in was the end of April.  Hurry up and wait!!! 

Well, I need a nap again.  You all have a good day and I will be posting later in the day tomorrow so I can put up some pictures too.

Until next time,,,,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice