Thursday, February 17, 2011

A beautiful day,,,,,

Greetings!

It is another beautiful day here in Central Illinois!!  The high today should be in the low to mid 60s.  Makes me want to get into the garden.  But it is way to wet and soggy with all the snow melting.  So I will need to try to be patient.  Hard thing to do when the weather is so nice.

Rusty, (my dog) has been enjoying being out for the last couple of hours.  Like mommy he is also ready for spring and spending more time outside.  Winter was rough this year with lots of snow and also bitter cold temperatures.  We are ready for a much needed break.

Tomorrow, Frank and I are taking a trip down to Amish Country.  My favorite place to go!!  It is still suppose to be warm out with plenty of sunshine.  I need to make a few stops.  I am picking up tourist info to send to a lady that I talk to on Amish America.  I have to go to Buggy Wheel Crafts and Antiques to see about renting a booth again this year.  I want to go to the craft store I heard about recently.  And to Beachy's to pick up a few spices, pickled beets and some nuts.  I want to show Frank the butcher shop and of course we will go out to eat before we head back.  It will be a full day but a fun one too.  :-)

I would love to move down into that area.  I feel such peace down there.  It is a simpler, easy going lifestyle that I would so enjoy.  I like going to the butcher shop and the discount grocery.  I like shopping in the quaint little stores downtown Arthur.  I love being in the country.  I guess I am just an old fashioned girl, wanting to live an old fashioned kind of life.  :-)

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Until next time,,,,,,,, Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice