Saturday, February 5, 2011

Still trying to recover,,,,

Greetings!

Since the big storm and all the shoveling I am still trying to recover.  My fibromyalgia is flared up pretty bad.  That along with a torn rotator cuff, torn a/c joint and bursitis in my right should I am hurting pretty bad.

I have a ton of stuff to get done today but not sure how much I will do.  I definitely need to do some laundry.  If I don't I will soon be walking around naked, LOL.  I also have to go out later and pick up my blood pressure medicine.

I ran errands yesterday and picked up pet food and a few groceries while I was out.

This week will be a busy week with appointments every day but Wednesday.  So it doesn't look like I will get much glazing done this week.  Just as well as I don't think I could hold my right arm up to paint.  Guess this is a rest week as far as that goes and hopefully I can get back into the swing of things the following week.  Life sure has a way of throwing curve balls at us doesn't it?

Yesterday I got word that my 10+ year old work comp case is going to have to go to the Appellate Court.  Which means another year before it gets resolved.  Life goes on and we just have to deal with it.  I believe God has a purpose for this so I must be patient and let Him do as He sees fit, after all He is much wiser than me.  :-)

We are suppose to have snow on Sunday and Monday and then be clear the rest of the week.  I sure hope that is right and we don't snow during the week as some of those appointments are out of town.  I can deal with being in town with the snow but don't like traveling in it any more.

Hope you all have a great day!

Until next time,,,,,, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice