Monday, December 20, 2010

A quick note,,,,,

Greetings,

I have to keep this short as I am getting ready to head out the door.  Busy day today.  First, lunch with the girls from the old domestic violence program.  This is something we do for ourselves once a week and it is quite enjoyable.  Then to court, on a 10 year old work comp case of mine.  Its a long story that I will tell you about some day.  Then I need to drop a package off to the post office for Frank and on to the grocery store.

It has already started snowing and the forecast is calling for freezing rain tonight.  So I want to go ahead and get the groceries and the food in for Christmas dinner in case the roads are too slick tomorrow.

I am still fighting the flu/sinus infection or whatever it is and am pretty run down.  But life goes on and so must we sometimes.

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice