Sunday, December 26, 2010

It was a White Christmas indeed,,,

Greetings!

I trust you all had a great Christmas.  Ours was wonderful except for ALL the snow I had to shovel.  Don't get me wrong, I loved having a white one,,, but the shoveling is getting really hard on me with the fibromyalgia.  I woke up to about 7 inches of snow, which took me a while to shovel us out.  I did half of it then had to take a break for about an hour and went out and finished the job.

We had a wonderful dinner and enjoyed having company over.  The greatest joy was watching my pets.  I have a dog, Rusty and two cats, Missy and Faxon.  This was Faxon's first Christmas in his forever home with us.  He was so excited and I am sure didn't really understand why but he knew it was a special day.  I bought Rusty a bag of pig ears which is a special treat to him.  He does not get them as often because they are so expensive now a days.  So he was thrilled!  Both cats got cat nip toys.  Faxon got so high on the cat nip he started acting really silly,,, running around and then thinking he was a bird jumping on and over everything.  He ran and jumped so much he wore himself out and then had to take a long nap, LOL.

Somewhere between 18 and 20 Missy is an old girl now.  She did not get quite as excited as Faxon but seemed to have a pretty good day anyway.  It was just a fun day.  :-)

Last night I took Rusty for his usual nightly walk and took the camera with me.  Below are a couple of night pictures of the snow.

Until next time,,,,,, blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice