Saturday, June 8, 2013

What was I thinking???

Greetings!!

I had a brain hiccup yesterday, what was I thinking?  I thought it was Saturday.  Actually all week I have been a day off in my mind.  I lost a day somewhere!  I don't know, maybe because I have been so wrapped up in genealogy I just lost all track of time.  Anyway, it is tomorrow I won't be posting, not today.  But because I had my days confused I did not have anything planned to write about for today.  I decided to quick snap a few pictures of my office.  It is not completed yet so you are not getting the full view, LOL.  I still have books to add to the shelves and things to put away, but its getting there.  And believe it or not, I also have more pictures to hang,,,,,,, somewhere in here.  :-)

 
This is the corner by my computer desk.  Mostly mementos from my store and other businesses I have had over the years.
 
 
Ancestors, family and pets in this corner
 
 
This is the top of the shelving unit that has my TV, on the bottom are books.
 
 
 

 
The top of 2 huge book shelves.  The big sign in the back was from my store I just closed.  Once I finish filling the shelves with books and get things put away I will add some more pictures here.
 
That's it for today folks!!  Sorry it wasn't more.  I do hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
 
Until next time,,,,,,,,,Blessings!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute! You are so organized. Wish I could get things together. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! But Kathy the last thing I would call myself is organized, LOL. I am making a real effort this year though to get not only my office organized but also the entire house. It is way over do. Been here 27 years this year so you can imagine the accumulation!! I am doing one room at a time. Cleaning, throwing, organizing and redcorating. I might get it all done by Christmas if I am lucky, LOL. Also doing the basement. I have a complete ceramics and craft shop down there as well as the stuff I brought home from the store. Way too much work and my legs and back do not want to cooperate with me, LOL. You have a blessed Sunday too!!

      Delete

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice