Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Decisions,, decisions,,,,,,

Greetings,,

After much thought and prayer I have come to some decisions.  First I will only be posting once a week at least through the rest of this year.  So look for my posts on Monday of each week.  I have a lot on my plate right now and I am feeling a bit stretched and pulled at the moment at least until I get better organized.

I want to remind you the Christian Based Fibromyalgia Support Group will start tonight at 6:30pm at New Hope Christian Fellowship Church.  This is an organizational meeting and we will make such decisions as to how often we will meet, how we will promote the group, etc.  If you live in the Clinton, IL area and have fibromyalgia or know someone who does we invite you to join us.  For directions you can see the church web site at http://newhopeclinton.org/ 

I am going to be setting up for the Apple and Pork at the Catholic Church on North Monroe St. here in Clinton.  I will be helping sell some friends antiques as well as a few of my own.  If I have time to make fudge I might have some there to sell as well.  My fudge was a big hit last year.  So getting ready for that will also have me busy the next couple of weeks.  I will not be selling my ceramics there this year.

I am still trying to get unpacked and settled.  The unpacking is going slow as I have so many other obligations going on as well.  But it will get there, eventually, LOL.  And I also need to get back to working on ceramics just as soon as I get some things moved in the basement.  I have orders to fill.

Please bear with me as I make more decisions and changes.  Life is always changing,,,, its a good thing, LOL.

Watch for some money saving hints and tips next week along with a really good recipe using pumpkin!

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice