Thursday, September 8, 2011

Digging potatoes,,,,,,

Greetings,

Well I have procrastinated a bit too long on digging potatoes and now I must get it done today.  We are to start raining this afternoon and continue for the next several days.  I lost my window of opportunity!!  But I must admit I did have other things that had to get done.  Yesterday was a goof off day, but much needed to refresh my body.

I enjoyed my trip to Illinois Amish Country, in Arthur, IL.  I posted pics of my trip yesterday on this blog.  Also pics are posted on the Amish America blog.  I hope you enjoy them!

I am going to keep this short as I have so much to get done today.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Until next time,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice