Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Not much news today,,,,,,

Greetings,

Not much news today.  I have just been busy unpacking and putting things away.  I hope to make a trip to Illinois Amish country within the next few days.  I love stocking up down there, prices are so reasonable.

Today, I am making egg salad, apple pie and roasting a couple of chickens on the grill.  I have to make a quick trip to the grocery store also.  So today is pretty much a muddling type of day.  Lots of little jobs to get done.  My eggs are already cooking on the stove and the chickens are thawing.

Now that the eggs are cooked, I am going to get ready to head to the store.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have something more to write about.  Have a great day!!

Until next time,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice