Monday, September 5, 2011

Unpacking and cooler temperatures,,,,

Greetings!!

I am very busy unpacking today.  I have been busy in the kitchen this morning putting all my kitchen items into place.  I love to cook and bake so there is a lot of it.  I have one full cabinet dedicated to baking pans and think I will be spilling over to the cabinet next to it.  These are not small cabinets either, LOL.

All my candy making supplies are in a cabinet by themselves also.  I will be making home made candies and fudge to give as Christmas presents this year, LOL.  I have molds for some of the candies that I hope to make room for in the cabinet too.

I have several sets of good mixing bowls to put away yet and then my bread making supplies.  Still lots to do but the work is worth it to finally get the boxes out of the way.  Its nice to be getting settled in.

The temperatures are much cooler today.  So much so that I had to put sweats on this morning.  Just two days ago the temperature was over 100 before the heat index factored in.  I love the fall temperatures and will be looking forward to baking pies and breads and making home made applesauce.  I so love baking in the fall!!

I need to get back to work.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Until next time,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice