Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Getting back in the groove,,,,,

Greetings!!

After a move, whether it be a major one across country or a minor one across town it is hard to get back into the groove.  Routines change, schedules change,  even sleeping habits often change.  I am finding it difficult to get back into the groove.  It seems everything has changed in one way or another.

My sleeping habits have definitely changed.  I no longer have someone keeping me awake until 2 or 3 am every night.  I am sleeping better and find I do not need that afternoon nap as much.  I am getting more work done during the day.  These are all good and positive things but it still takes an adjustment.

My eating habits have changed again too.  When he cooked everything was over salted and or spicy.  Neither of which I enjoyed at all.  I am enjoying simpler meals again, nothing too fancy and my digestive system is liking me for it.  :-)

I used to get on the computer first thing in the morning to stay quiet because he was sleeping till 1 or 2 in the afternoon after sitting up all night and I did not want to wake him.  Now I find I have other things I want to do first thing in the morning so getting on here and writing my blog has become a bit of a chore.  I might have to change that routine and write later in the day.  Let's face it, life changes when there is a move, LOL.

I guess I should say I am not getting back in the groove but perhaps creating new ones, LOL.  So please bear with me as I try to figure out what new schedule will work best for me!!

Until next time,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice