Monday, August 15, 2011

Moving update,,,,

Greetings!

The move is coming along well and I am on the home stretch now.  Frank will be leaving in just a little over a week and then I can get the big stuff like furniture taken care of.  I am so looking forward to getting this move over with.  It has been long, hard and very tiring but it is still progressing.  The cooler temperatures we are having now is very refreshing and helping a lot to keep me motivated and moving.

Today I have some of the usual chores to take care of.  Need to go to the grocery store and do some house keeping and laundry.  I will also be doing some more packing and bring another load over sometime later today, I hope, LOL.

I feel like I am pretty much on schedule and should be back online on a regular basis by the end of August or early September.  Thanks so much everyone for all your prayers, they are very much appreciated!!

Until next time,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice