Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gonna keep this one short,,,,,,

Greetings!

I made plans to move a car load of stuff early today as it was to get hot again this afternoon.  Well, the stuff is packed and ready to go.  But the heat is already here!  If it were dry 81F would not sound that bad but the humidity is up and the heat index is already in the 90s.  I still plan on moving this stuff over this morning.  Just a couple of things yet to do on the computer then I will start loading the car.  I want to get done before the heat really gets bad.

This load is all ceramic bisque from my craft room.  There is still a lot in there that I have to weed through and pack, but that will be for another day.  Tomorrow is suppose to be a little cooler so I hope to get another load over in the morning.  I will take this load over and unpack it and put it on the shelves I already have set up for it.  That way I can bring the boxes back and reuse them.  Good sturdy boxes are hard to come by these days so I am finding I need to reuse some of these.

The craft room is the room I have been dreading the most.  It is packed full and not much of it is light-weight.  I am glad to be digging into it now and getting that done.  It will make the rest of the move seem easy.  Well, except for the Christmas decorations, that artificial tree is heavy and awkward to carry, LOL.  Hopefully, I will have some help for that one.

I pray it is cool where ever you are today but if not, stay in the air conditioning as much as possible and drink lots of fluids!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice