Friday, August 5, 2011

Moving on,,,,,,,

Greetings,

I was going to write about "A thorn in the flesh".  Scripture from 2 Corinthians 12, but God has shown me I need to do more research and praying about it before I write anything on here.  It would appear there are several opinions on exactly what it means.  I have read several versions of the bible and they all seem to have a slightly different meaning.  So when I feel I have a good understanding of the scripture then I will write about it.

In the meantime,,,  I did take the day off from moving things yesterday.  The rest was much needed and I feel better today.  I will be taking another good sized load over in about an hour or so.  Hopefully, I will have some help today, LOL.  I have found working at a steady pace rather than pushing and going at it hard is working best for me.  With the fibromyalgia I need to take regular rest periods in order to get the job done.

I continue to work on the craft room.  The room I deem hardest in the house next to the kitchen.  The kitchen will also be a hard room to pack and move, but that has to wait until the final week as we still need most of those items.  After all, I still need to cook and eat, LOL.

I do have a pretty good dent in the craft room.  Most of the bisque is unpacked and on shelves over at the other house.  It is nice to see that getting done!!  I hope to take a good load today and another good one tomorrow.  Sunday I will not move anything, it is the Lord's day and should be a day of worship and rest.  Monday I will take another load and Tuesday I will move the computer equipment as the Internet will be set up there on Wednesday and shut off here on Wednesday as well.

Tuesday will be my last post for a couple of weeks, until the end of August when I am completely moved in over there.  I might pop on and give a short update when I happen to be over there moving things in but that will be hit and miss.  I will be back on my regular schedule by the beginning of September.  I hate having to do that but I have no choice.  Such is the trials of moving. 

Until next time,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice