Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So much to do, so little time,,,,,,

Greetings!!

There is always so much to do, and so little time!!  Now that Halloween is over it is time to busy ourselves getting ready for the holidays.  This year I plan to make all the gifts I am giving.  There will be home made candies and fudge and baked breads, muffins and such.  I really need to get busy now on some of it or I will not get it all done!!

First, I am busy with ceramics trying to complete some orders.  I have been glazing every chance I get over the last several days trying to get a load ready to go in the kiln.  I plan on firing it tomorrow.  I was hoping for today but alas I am just not going to make it.  I also have a few loads of laundry to do today as well.

Happy 50th birthday wishes go out to my friend Harry!  I made a little birthday video for him that I will include at the bottom of this post as today is his birthday.

Last week I hit a fantastic sale at the grocery store and really stocked up.  Now that is my kind of shopping!!  I used every coupon I could find plus only bought on sale items.  That made for a huge savings.  According to my receipt I saved about half of what I spent or I should say, what I would have spent if I paid full price for everything and did not use any coupons.  In this day you really need to save where ever and when ever you can.

Next week I plan on having a recipe for chocolate chip pumpkin muffins complete with pictures.  I was hoping for this week but just ran out of time, LOL.  Hope you have a good week!

Until next time,,,,,,,,blessings!!

Harry, I hope you have an awesome birthday and don't forget I owe you 50 spanks the next time I see you, LOL.  Love you my dear friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice