Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What are you thankful for??

Greetings!!

I am running a little behind in posting today as I ran errands this morning and got my grocery shopping done for both the holiday meal on Thursday and my usual shopping for the month.  Now I am broke until next month but there will be plenty of food in the house so I am thankful.

I am thankful for many things.  I am thankful my health is not worse than what it is and I can still get around and do things.  So many folks with chronic illness and pain cannot.  I am thankful for the roof over my head, I have been homeless and know what it is like.  I am thankful for the food I am able to put on the table each and every day.  I am thankful for my church.  They are a loving bunch of kind people.  I am thankful I can still see well enough to make ceramics, one of my many passions.

I am extremely thankful for my friend Harry.  It is such a joy and pleasure to have him back in my life again.  I feel so blessed!!

Most of all I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for the sacrifice of His only begotten son who died on the cross for the remission of sin so that I might have eternal life.  And I am so thankful to Jesus for being my savior, my brother, my friend and my shepherd!  I love you Lord!!

As you prepare for your Thanksgiving holiday I hope you take the time to thank God for all your blessings and think about the things that you are thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice