Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm so excited!!!

Greetings!!

I am so excited!!  I have a job interview online on Wednesday for that genealogy web site job I was telling you about.  You know, the work from home job.  I am so stoked and a bit nervous.  It has been a long time since I had to do a job interview and this one is a bit different.  It is online and in a group.  There will be others interviewing at the same time for the same job.

I got through the application process and all the tests.  Let me tell you, that was not easy.  Now, I have to get through the interview and if I do OK I should start online training by the end of the month.  There will be 4 weeks of training.  Right now I am wishing I was about 20 years younger, LOL.

So today I am finishing getting my office ready.  Clean off the desk, put my genealogy papers in their binders out of the way.  Make sure I have my resume at hand.  A notebook and pens to write with and take notes.  And lots of misc. stuff just to make sure I am at ease and as comfortable as can be.

The rent is due on the camper storage so I need to run out tomorrow and check on the camper and pay the rent.  It will probably do me some good to get out for a while and get my mind off this interview for a bit.  Did I say I was nervous?  LOL  I am, but I am also looking forward to it.  The worse that could happen is that don't feel I can handle this particular job.  They have offered me a total of 5 positions to try out for, so hopefully, one of them will be a good fit if not this one.  But I sure would love to get the genealogy one because I love doing it and am sure I could help others.  I guess time will tell.

Well, I need to keep this short today because I have a ton of things I want to get done.  Please say a prayer and keep your fingers crossed for me!!  Thanks!!

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice