Thursday, July 4, 2013

I got the job!!

Greetings!!

Happy 4th of July!!  I have been so busy I forgot to post earlier today.  The interview went well yesterday.  I was so nervous, but didn't really need to be.  I have been offered a position and have been busy doing all the necessary new hire paperwork.

I start training on July 30th.  The company has an extensive training program that will last about a month.  I am really looking forward to it.

It will be awesome to work from home.  No more commutes in bad weather.  No more worrying about having the right type of clothes for this job or that.  Great savings of gas money, wear and tear on my vehicle, etc.  This is awesome!!

I am not sure how much I will be able to blog, especially once I start work.  I guess for now I will play it by ear and see how things go.  After all, the job needs to take priority.

Well, I am going to keep this short.  It is a holiday and I have been celebrating since yesterday, LOL.  No, not that kind of celebrating, I don't drink!!  LOL

Until next time,,,,,Blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am so very happy for you! I know you will love working from home.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice