Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Life moves fast,,,,,,,,

Greetings!!

Sometimes life seems to just move so fast it is hard to keep up.  My life is no different lately.  Me who enjoys a slower passed life seems to be running full boar and not getting much accomplished.  I am afraid it is only going to get worse over the next few months.

I am going to have to put my business on hold as I am currently looking for a house to buy and plan to be moving in a month or two.  In fact I made an offer on one house already but there was another offer on the table and they offered more than me so I did not get that one.  I believe with all my heart God will lead me to the one that is right for me, so I am not panicking, LOL.

I have my eye on another one.  It will need some cosmetic work.  Painting inside and a little sprucing up on the outside.  It has a nice deck on the back which will be enjoyable to use for cookouts.  It has a 2 car garage that will make a splendid ceramic shop with a little bit of prep work.  And the price is right.  So we shall see.

But then again, I might just chuck it all and go live in some retirement village some where, LOL.  Just kidding, I am too young to retire!!

I am still doing some spring cleaning in between trying to figure out how to pack and move the ceramic shop.  That will be a huge undertaking as I have over 2000 molds and a lot of equipment.  Once moved though I will be able to get the business up and running in earnest.  I am looking forward to that so much!!  It will be so nice to finally get my life back on track after all these years, and no one to hold me back any more.

My church life keeps me busy too, but I really enjoy it.  Saturday we had a cook out at one of the state parks nearby.  It was a lot of fun in spite of the weather.  A couple of the guys from the church made fried chicken and everyone brought a covered dish.  We had some games and just truly enjoyed fellowshipping with one another.  We will be expanding our food pantry to provide food for a nearby town and that will keep us busy too.  But it is so wonderful to be able to bless those in need with food each month.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, all your mind and all your strength and He will never leave you nor forsake you!  I wake up every morning and put all my trust in Him each and every day.  Sometimes that is not easy because our human nature wants us to be able to do it ourselves but the truth is, we can do nothing nor have nothing without Him.  He holds it all in the palm of His hand.  Thank you Jesus for always being there for me!!

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice