Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Making butter,,,,,,

Greetings!!

I hope my picture book loads up OK and you can get a good idea about making butter.  The pictures are not the greatest, but they should give you a good view into the process.  If you have any questions please feel free to post them here in the comments section.  :-)

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Another photo album by Smilebox

Still making butter!!  I have a ton of it to do up.  Today I am going to go to one of the ladies from church's house to help her make butter for the first time.  It ought to be fun!!

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice