Sunday, May 12, 2013

Time to get serious,,,,, again,,,,,,

Greetings!

A few years ago I was serious about my blog writing and wrote a post every day or almost every day.  I think it is time to get serious about it again.  I miss writing!  I changed the name back to "Today's thoughts" because that is primarily what I will be writing about, today's thoughts.  I am a very opinionated woman with a lot on my mind, LOL.

Actually, I have a few things that I am very passionate about.  The modern day homesteader, being frugal, being a good steward of the things God provides us, God, living a simpler life, being as self sustainable as possible no matter where you live or what is going on in your life at the time, gardening and of course pottery, ceramics, crafts and cooking/baking.

I am so serious about dedicating time to blogging I have even applied for AdSense in the hopes I can make a few extra bucks in the process.  I hope I get approved!  And when those pesky ads show up, please do click on them and help me out. :-)  Actually, they say the ads will be geared to go with the content of my post and I will have some control over which ads appear so hopefully they will be helpful ads to you as well.

I will be playing with the look of the blog as well so please bear with me as I will be making changes as I go along.

Over the next couple of weeks I plan to write about buying food in bulk, what to do with it once you get it and how it can save you tons of money on your food budget.

Also please give me a couple of weeks to get into a regular routine with my posting so you will know what days to look for a new entry.

Thanks for your patience!!

Before I sign off I want to wish all the mothers and single fathers who have to be both dad and mom, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice