Thursday, July 26, 2012

New name again, LOL

Just to let you all know I am now living on the road for a while so I changed the name of the blog to reflect that.  I will be traveling with my best friend growing up and first husband Bill.  We find ourselves alone and both wanting to travel for a while so have joined forces to go together.  :-)

We have with us Rusty and Faxon, my dog and cat.

I am currently in Bellefonte, PA at a campground and on my way to pick up Bill in NY state.  I will be staying at a campground in Matamoras, PA just across the river from Port Jervis, NY.

Look for pictures and posts from my travels when I have wifi available to post.  :-)  I also have tips on camping on the cheap side of things, cooking on the road, and just whatever crosses my mind.

Until next time,, blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice