Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Life is good,,,,,,,

Greetings!!

I know my posts are hit and miss lately,, life is busy but life is good!!

I have been very busy getting ready for the winter months ahead.  I have sauerkraut fermenting in crocks, the sausage I made is all packaged up and in the freezer, and I have been stocking up.

I wrote some time ago about a work at home job I was starting, that one did not work out so well but when one door closes, God opens another one.  Today I am starting as a "Professional Researcher and Genealogist".  Again I will be working from home, which I love but the company is located here in Illinois.  Soon I will also be training for an at home "virtual call center" position again and yes, I will be working two jobs!!  Each will average about 30 hours a week, 60 hours total, but especially over the winter, that is fine with me.

Even though I have paid off the mortgage, have no car payment and have minimized my bills quite a bit, there are still bills to pay.  And I want to start putting back some money for an extended vacation next summer that I hope to take.

When time allows I am continuing working on my own family genealogy.  There have been some brick walls that get frustrating at times, but over-all it's been great!!  I love doing it.  I have worked on genealogy for some other people as well so finding this job should be a perfect fit for me and I am looking forward to it.  I'll also be doing searches for live people who are heirs and companies are looking for them about their inheritance.  I can't go into any more detail than that because it is confidential, but it should be interesting.  :-) 

This past year we lost all the older cats and I lost my best buddy Rusty in August.  He was 17 and we got to celebrate his birthday with him before he past.  I loved all my pets I have had over the years but Rusty was a very special dog.  He stuck by me and protected me through some of the worse situations imaginable.  He was very loving and devoted to his momma.  It's going to take me a long time to get over his passing but I know he is in a much better place now with no more pain.

I have tried to sell my camper 3 times now with no luck so I guess I am meant to keep it.  It will come in very handy when I take my trip next year.  Such a nice camper!  It was used when I bought it but certainly not junk.  And hey, it's paid for so why not keep it, LOL.

As I have stated before, the comments here are on moderation.  Nothing will show in the blog without me approving it.  So to the person who sent me the most recent comment, you must be some kind of stupid to think that a) I would approve that comment for posting,  and b) that I would give you any information regarding my other accounts or personal information about myself.  You sound like someone I once knew and was very happy to get out of my life.  But you go ahead and send me your comments it gives me something to laugh about, LOL. 

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray on your jobs. I hope things work out with them. I know I would love to sock away money but it doesn't look like that is going to happen any time soon. As soon as I get some ahead something else happens in the house. *Sigh*

    So sorry to hear about your dog. They really are our family. I lost two cats that I will love forever.

    I put comment moderation on my blog too. Isn't funny how people think they can say anything and we will just go "Oh, OK. I'll put that insulting remark about me on my blog because I just love it when people are nasty." I get lots of "I think the information on your blog is wonderful. Please visit mine to see about my (fill in the product they want you to buy)." I wish I could block just the anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, thanks for stopping by and for your comments. I have tried to get into your page but it says it won't let me that you have it by invitation only now. :-( The one I got was insulting people who leave comments on my blog and also advertising their page, LOL Sorry for the delay in approving your post, I have just been swamped busy lately. Love it though!! I managed to get 20 jars of sauerkraut canned yesterday and will soon have a ton of pears to get done in between working. Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice