Monday, August 5, 2013

Short note,,,,,

Just a quick note to let you know things have been really busy but are going well. I started training on the new job last week and it has kept me hopping. I love it already!!

To the spammers,, please don't waste your time and mine. All posts are moderated and will be deleted if they are forms of advertisement or harassment. I do get notification of each post and review it before deciding if I will allow it or not. I might not be actively posting at the moment but rest assured the blog is still monitored.

To my friends, I'll be back on a regular basis once training is over and I get back into a routine. As with everything it takes time. Miss you all and will talk to you soon!!

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice